Arrowhead Promotion and Fulfillment Co is looking for an Entry Level Web Developer to design, analyze, build and support promotional web applications and corresponding promotional databases through the use of SQL and Microsoft ASP.net framework. The ideal candidate would be comfortable writing SQL statements and stored procedures. Design and create line of business and web applications for internal and external customers. In addition, create reports for internal use and exports to clients using Crystal Report and other report writing tools. Our programmers have the opportunity to start with a program from incubation and see it launch nationally.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Computer Programming or related degree required
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Solid foundational knowledge of SQL
- Experience with C# programming
- Ability to work within confidentiality requirements when coming into contact with various forms of PII
- Experience with mobile-first web development techniques
- Experience with server-side technology including ASP.Net MVC & Web API (Framework & Core)
- Experience with design software including Microsoft Visual Studio & Office, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with client-side technology, such as TypeScript or VueJS
- Experience with version control systems, such as git
- Experience with reporting software, such as Crystal Reports
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an aptitude for math and critical thinking.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent reading and comprehension skills.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Additional duties as assigned.