Arrowhead Promotion and Fulfillment Co. is looking for Inbound Benefits Specialist who will be responsible for providing customer service via the telephone, while successfully managing a large volume of inbound calls. This includes following communication scripts, handling different topics, and serving as a liaison between our company and its customers. The Inbound Benefits Specialist will combine excellent customer service and problem-solving skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
The best Inbound Benefits Specialists are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They are able to put themselves in our customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. They are also skilled at troubleshooting problems on behalf of our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Meet personal and customer service team call handling targets
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Ensure thorough call documentation
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal and active-listening skills, and the ability to prioritize issues and respond accordingly
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High level of dedication, enthusiasm and motivation
- Ability to listen, communicate effectively, and apply reason to evaluate and respond to the needs of each contact.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers in a professional and positive manner.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks during emotional interfaces with customers.
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations and manage stress.
- Ability to prioritize and follow through on tasks/assignments.
- Ability to continuously meet/exceed department standards.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to absorb and retain detailed information.
- Ability to complete training requirements.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work within the policy and confidentially requirements when coming into contact with various forms of PII.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of company products, policies and services
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours
- An understanding and working knowledge of technology (i.e. Microsoft Office suite of products), technology applications, and phone systems
Full Time, 40 hours/week. Ability to work an 8 hour shift during the dedicated business hours of Monday – Friday, 8am-7pm. Remote work may be a possibility once training is complete and fluent in the position.
- Associates degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous call center and/or customer service experience
- Previous experience working within dental or healthcare industry
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Travel Requirements: N/A
- Weight Lifting Requirements: 10 lbs.
- Extended periods of sitting at a workstation
Wage rate: Starting pay is $15/hour, pay rate will increase to $16/hour after successful completion of 90 day training period.