Arrowhead Promotion and Fulfillment Co. is looking for an entry level marketing position where focus is on acquiring necessary business knowledge, technical capabilities, and understanding of Arrowhead’s products, services, customer businesses, and promotions. Primarily a support role under supervision, as needed, of the Account Manager and Account Director. (Supervision is on an as needed basis – some small client promotions may not include direct supervision.) Training includes both formal and on-the-job and employee must be able to attend all training offered by Arrowhead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Orchestrator of the promotion and setup documentation
- Quality assurance of the promotion setup
- Executing and monitoring program results according to expectation
- Adhoc reporting of program statuses
- Client support for active program assistance including attending client status meetings and recording and distributing meeting notes
- Internal resource for department program clarifications/support
- Other duties may be assigned
- Manage client requests and program inquiries via phone and email.
- Develop/Write SPEC documents, check lists, additional docs required for program setup.
- Attend and provide updates at internal and external weekly status meetings remote and in-person, where requested.
- Ability to work in a shared environment with other colleagues, when requested.
- Answer Client program questions before/after launch.
- Answer internal department questions before and during program.
- Develop and deploy a schedule for monitoring internal department’s statuses on program launch and activity.
- Provide instruction for invoicing, funding etc.
- Write work orders, funding requests, spec revisions.
- Provide client with activity and adhoc reports.
- Must demonstrate competent electronic business writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take astute and timely meeting notes
- Adept at Microsoft Outlook including organization of many/multiple folders for received and sent messages, ability to easily find and present historical messages.
- Adept at Microsoft Excel for creating of tracking reports.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft File Explorer including folder management, creation and integrity protection.
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple programs and responsibilities.
- Must be able to understand and respond to varying levels of urgency.
- This position may require travel in and out of state for multiple days from time to time. Up to 10% of time.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, percentages, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal effectively within a variety of situations.
- Ability to learn and understand customer businesses and promotions including refunds/rebates/coupons, sweepstakes/contests, call center activities, database management, distribution of POS/collateral materials, Internet programs/web development, direct mail/product sampling, and marketing reports.
- Demonstrate acute organizational skills.
- 2 years degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Must be proficient in the use of Word and Excel.
- Must be proficient in the use of Internet, Social Media platforms, and Microsoft Outlook e-mail.
- Having proficiencies in wireframe software and Google Data Studio is a bonus.
Additional Information About This Position:
- This position offers a flexible work environment and can be completed in person or hybrid.
- The person who fills this role must be willing to travel and work in person as needed at our home office in Grand Rapids, MN. This position may include shared workspace when working in person.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits are available within 30 days of hire.
- Shift Requirements: Full Time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm