Arrowhead Promotion and Fulfillment is looking for a skilled Building Maintenance Technician to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs, cleaning and grounds maintenance. This person will be responsible for basic fixes to equipment and building systems, and will ensure facilities are tidy and functional. The ideal candidate is reliable, possesses a keen eye for detail, and has technical knowledge and experience. This position requires manual dexterity and physical stamina.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming etc.
- Yard upkeep including mowing lawn, collecting trash, shoveling snow, etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs, setting up cubicles and office furniture.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, trouble shooting plumbing issues, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and HVAC units.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems is a plus
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to work independently
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- Driver’s License required
- High School Diploma, GED or one to three months experience and/or training. One year of maintenance experience preferred.
Position Type: This is a full time position; shift hours are Monday through Friday, 6:30am to 3:00pm. Occasional weekend hours may be required.
Physical Demands: Regularly lift 10 pounds; frequently lift 25 pounds; and occasionally move/and or lift up to 50 pounds. Individuals should have the ability to be on their feet for most of an 8 hour shift.