Arrowhead Promotion and Fulfillment Co. is looking for a SQL Server Developer to design, analyze, build and support promotional applications and corresponding promotional databases. This position involves the use of SQL and Crystal Reports. It also involves designing and creating line of business and print documents for internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or University in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Computer Programming or related degree required
- No prior professional experience required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude for math
- Excellent reading and comprehension skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work within confidentiality requirements when coming into contact with various forms of PII.
Experience with the following:
- Microsoft SQL
- Reporting software, such as Crystal Reports
- Web development technologies, such as HTML and CSS
- Microsoft Visual Studio & Office, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with C# development preferred
Additional Information about this position:
- As part of the interview process for this position, applicants are required to present work they have created to showcase their programming abilities.
- This position offers a flexible work environment and can be completed in person, hybrid or remote.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits available within 30 days of hire.
This job description lists the minimum qualifications and experience for this role and is not all-inclusive. Other responsibilities may be assigned at any time.